1. What does your job involve?
I write code for a number of web systems and respond to customer issues when they run into problems
2. How did you come about working for IGS?
I was looking for my first real job in software development and put my CV online, a recruiter got me an interview here and the rest is history.
3. What do you do for fun outside work?
I spend a lot of my free time watching television, almost all of my free time in fact.
4. What is your favourite part of your job role?
Definitely the variety of work I seem to end up doing, I get to see a lot of projects and a lot of code so I’m always picking up something new
5. What is your favourite month of the year and why?
I particularly like October because it’s the transition from summer into autumn, my favourite season.
6. What is the number 1 played song on your iPod at the moment?
Rich Girl by Hall and Oates, got to respect the classics
7. If you had to change your first name, what would you change it to?
If I was forced to I would probably put a "h" into Marcello so people found it easier to pronounce, if it was up to me I’d leave it the same.
8. If you could meet anyone living or dead, who would you meet?
I would have loved to meet Stephen Hawking, I’m sure he would have been a massively interesting person to chat with
9. What did you want to be when you were growing up?
I was particularly drawn to being a Lawyer as a kid, I loved arguing and loved being right even more so it seemed like a perfect fit, then I found out I preferred programming on my own to having to talk to people.
10. If you were stuck on a desert island what 3 items would you take with you?
Sunglasses, Beach umbrella and a raft